•Assist in the execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables.
•Output high-quality digital deliverables, demonstrating the ability to balance design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities, limitations and other constraints.
•Assist Digital Creative Manager members in creating elements for designs and layouts and apply design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability.
•Apply style/brand guidelines and templates where applicable
•Support creative build for various assigned projects, including but not limited to: oWeb & Email Marketing Email Campaigns Company Website (Homepage graphics) HTML template build Web banners Motion graphics
• A background in copywriting with a strong emphasis on social content.
• Can adapt their writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries.
• Able to craft a presentation deck in Powerpoint or Keynote to tell a great story. • A desire to communicate with consumer audiences and evolve messaging to get authentic engagement.
• A strong storyteller who can sell an idea.
• Can think in terms of big ideas – and the tactics that fall underneath it.
• Experience with digital production processes.
• Has a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration.